8 satisfying bursts out of 10
Watching pimple-popping videos. Innocent fun or manic, demented problem? Either way, I think we can all agree the videos are very satisfying. Well, not the people from work who yelled at me when I brought out my phone and watched some black head removal videos to pass the time while we waited for our food. They weren’t too keen on them.
But, if I recall correctly, I acted in the same disgusted manner yelling and screwing up my face when I was first shown a puss filled video. (If you haven’t already, you need to get on to Dr. Pimple Popper. She’s amazing. Her endless videos will definitely satisfy your needs.) But soon enough there were less cringed faces made and more videos watched and eventually I started seeking out these satisfying videos when I was alone. I’m going to give it a month and I’m sure my work friends will all be obsessed with these videos too.
For me personally, here is my order of popping preference:
- Black heads! Hands down my fav!
- The pimples that need the huge octagonal hole thing to come in and push the solidified pus out. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Big ass pimples that barely get poked and pus comes flying out. Yaaaasssss.
- Little worm pimples or whiteheads that get the little tool to squeeze them out.
- I’m not a huge fan of the liquidy, runny cysts that are like 1/3 puss, 1/3 water and 1/3 blood. No thanks. That’s kind of where I draw the line.
You know what, I pity the people who have perfect skin without a single blemish. While you are looking beautiful without a care in the world, I’m sitting in front of a mirror squeezing and poking and crying and having the absolute time of my life.
My dad had this big pimpley cyst thing on his back for ages called Steve and when it was time to pop Steve my sisters and I would gather round to watch Mum squeeze the pus out. It’s gross but it’s also true. Steve was disgustingly huge.
Blind pimples. A blessing and a curse. So fun and fulfilling to pop, so un-fun and un-fulfilling to deal with the big scab afterwards.
But hey, that’s just my opinion.
*Also just for anyone wondering, these photos are not mine or my skin (thank goodness) they are from Dr Sandra Lee (Dr Pimple Popper).